PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- The Controller of your personal data is the association MetalGate, z.s., with its registered office at Broncova 1055, 252 30 Řevnice, identification number: 22711074, registered in the Commercial Register under no. L 24811 administered by the Municipal Court in Prague (the “Controller”).
- The Controller’s contact information:
Delivery address: MetalGate, z.s. , U Nikolajky 11, Praha 5, 150 00
E-mail address: email@example.com,
Telephone: +420 602526025.
- The Controller has not appointed any data protection officer.
- MetalGate, z.s. is registered in the data processing register administered by the Office for the Personal Data Protection under no. 00061577.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THIS E-SHOP COLLECT
- They are name, surname, delivery and invoicing address, telephone, e-mail and, in the case of transfer on the account, also the account number from which the payment was received.
- We do not process Special Categories of Personal Data (no sensitive data).
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal ground for the processing of your personal data is the need to process these data for the performance of agreement to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of measures adopted before the conclusion of agreement, upon data subject’s request.
- In the case that you give consent to the processing of your personal data for the marketing purposes performed by our e-shop, this consent, too, is the legal ground.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- We use the personal data for business matters, i.e. conclusion of purchase agreements, registration of orders, delivery of merchandise or services, issue of document on payment made and complaint.
- We use the personal data of the subjects from whom we received consent to the use of their personal data for marketing purposes for sending newsletters and business communications.
- The personal data are also used for the association accounting administration purposes.
- The Controller does not make decisions based on solely automated processing in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The period for which your personal data will be retained by the Controller is
- 3 years or until withdrawal of your consent to data processing (depending on the earlier of the two) – for business and marketing purposes
- 5 and more years based on the statutory periods provided by Act No. 563/1991 Sb., on accounting.
- OTHER DATA RECIPIENTS (PROCESSORS)
- Other recipients of your personal data are
- Bohemiasoft s.r.o. (operator of the Webareal e-shop system – the e-shop operates on this platform)
- HVK v.o.s. (accounting company keeping accounts for MetalGate, z.s.)
- Česká pošta (carrier delivering the merchandise to customers)
- We have data processing agreements concluded with these companies.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
- On the conditions provided in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the Controller access to your data, right to rectification or erasure, or restriction of data processing, right to object against data processing and right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Controller for marketing purposes any time. The legitimacy of the processing of your personal data before such withdrawal is not thereby concerned. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has breached or breaches the Regulation, you have the right to complain at the supervisory authority (as described in detail in the Business Terms).
- You are under no obligation to provide the personal data. The provision of your personal date is not a legal or contractual requirement and it is not a requirement mandatory for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement in this e-shop.
These Terms enter into effect on 25 May 2018